Monday, April 27, 2009

a bip and a bop and a bibbideedee

Caleb informed me the other day that he and his friend Geoff rap while they're driving in the car. This tidbit of information has turned into a bonnie-and-caleb-rap-extravaganza...WHICH hit its high note last night following the evening service at St. Margaret's...

here are my favourite selections (ps. I'm at work right now, on a 'lunch-break' (without lunch) and I thiiiink I just heard someone let out a major toot downstairs...oooh church work...it doesn't get better.)

alright, back to the rap...

C: "here we are just hangin' in the kitchen"
B: "just gonna do a little bit of itchin'" (followed by some (much needed) wedgie removal and arm-pit scratching)

C: "here we are just hangin' in the study"
B:"looks like I've got a brand new buddy..."
C: "look at these books I'm gonna read"
Bonnie comes up blank
C: "read, read, read, read....I know how to fill time."
.................... ....... .. ..........

Bonnie: Hey, we should do a rappin children's sermon..
Caleb: "welcome to church all you..."
Bonnie: "Welcome to church all you sinners, I hope you didn't eat too much dinner,
'cause you'll get all chubby and round and weak
Caleb: "and then you'll know the meaning of meek"

...not theologically correct. BUT cut-ting-edge.

No comments: