Wednesday, August 26, 2009

it's that time again...




Here are the movies I cannot WAIT to see this fall...

Let's start with the obvious:

Where the Wild Things Are 

(be still my childish little heart...i'm already crying...also, let's play a game called "how many blogs is this image on?" I'm betting  upwards of 10 thousand...blogs that I know of.)


FAME 


(I'm gonna live forever...Jody and I spent an hour a day watching Fame for about a year. I am going to NOT see it until she gets back from Zambia and I caaannnotttt WAIT.) 


Art & Copy
 looks good...might take Don...and it's already in theatres


Taking Woodstock


 new Almost Famous? not a chance. but still good. 


New York, I love you


A new Paris, J'Taime? Likely.

I'm sure there's more, but I'm boring myself with all this enthusiasm. So here are the movies I will NOT be seeing this  summer/fall:

Legion (gross)
Saw VI (SO gross) 
St. Trinians (but I'm pretty sure if I still lived with Ms. Kristina Janzen I'd try really hard to convince her to see it with me...oohhh boy I miss the good old days. And HOW did Colin Firth end up in that? Yowza. )
Ponyo (Disney, Disney, Disney...where did you go wrong?) 


1 comment:

Sharelle said...

oh my friend.

it is a great shame that we do not live in the same city.

i just went and watched ALL of those trailers, and am just so amped to see them all. i love that you love movies so much.

and for the record, if we did live in the same town, i would definitely be going to st. trianian's with you. i'll probably have to play the "colin firth" card on someone in white rock.