Wednesday, April 27, 2005

They thought he was a goner...





Sooo, turns out the cat did not come back the very next day...., Zoom's missing. Fooorrr about a week. I'm pretty freaking down about the whole thing. It's pretty tough, this is going to sound hokey and lame, but man, that cat was the greatest blessing. Such a serene distraction from the stupidity of humanity. We're talking gift from God. Annd I was right that did sound hokey, but I mean it nonetheless. What's worse is that she's just missing. Not even definitely dead. Sooo crappy. because now everyday when I come up the driveway I hope with everything in me that she's at the door waiting. Aaaand she's not. Anyhow, you may think I'm lame if you like, but that's fine. I'll just go talk to my real friend, a little guy I like to call Clive Staples Lewis about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm so sorry bonnie... really i am. i understand losing a pet, only it was usually because it was shot and no one told me. i hope your blessing comes back!