Saturday, July 12, 2008

a few of my favourite things...

OOOOOOK FOLKS.

One of my favourite things IN the WORLD is America's Funniest Home Videos. One of my second favourite things in the world is news reporter blooper reel videos on youtube. After the "I'm alot more like Creed.." post and the mention of Caleb's FANTASTIC impression of the reporter tweaking out, I thought I should post a couple of the absolute cream of the crop.
This one KILLS me. Especially the slo-mo.



And this one is gross but it makes me laugh when he freaks out. I'm a little embarassed about it.



and THIS my friends, has been known to get me going for a solid 20 minutes of laughing ridiculously hard. And Caleb's impression is impeccable.



I'll keep the youtube suggestions coming. But just for old time's sake...



sooooo CLASSIC. it kills me.

1 comment:

Sharelle said...

one am.
sitting here giggling.
that snow-tubber one is the best thing i have seen in a long time.