Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Inspired by Spi...

No Really, I need to polish up this paper. But then I doddled around on Spiro's blog, who led me to Brie's blog, which lead me to a link to this quiz, which lead me to try to score as highly as "Barth" as I could. Didn't quite make it. But close.

Funny, though, that as I struggle to make a fricking ounce of reasonable sense out of Anselm, according to the genius minds at quizfarm.com, we may be kindred after all.






Which theologian are you?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Anselm

Anselm is the outstanding theologian of the medieval period.He sees man's primary problem as having failed to render unto God what we owe him, so God becomes man in Christ and gives God what he is due. You should read 'Cur Deus Homo?'


Anselm


93%

Martin Luther


73%

Karl Barth


67%

Friedrich Schleiermacher


60%

Augustine


47%

John Calvin


47%

Charles Finney


33%

Jürgen Moltmann


33%

Paul Tillich


27%

Jonathan Edwards


13%


1 comment:

Spiro said...

great minds think alike. (i was anselem too)