Wednesday, May 21, 2008

and you think you're smart...

I have no time for this. As the hours pass I'm becoming increasinly obsessed with this paper I'm trying to make sense of and make sure it makes (some semblance) of sense.

However, if you'll notice, the post below has received a few comments in way of its apparent goodness by a few women whom I am especially flattered by. And here's my question to them: Why (on earth) did you like it?

Take care kids, I am off to enjoy the charity of the night.



POP QUIZ: Can you identify the Canadian musician(s) whose lyrics I scoobied in the above rambling?

3 comments:

the tapered pant said...

and no, "increasinly" is not a typo.

the tapered pant said...

yes it is.

Spiro said...

i'm assuming it's the line, "As the hours pass I'm becoming increasinly" but alas, i am not a connoisseur of canadain music