Friday, October 20, 2006

well my good friends, i don't want to give anything away to a certain someone...so this post is going to be phenomenally vague. but i thiiiiiink I just stumbled upon the newest edition to my list of eternal top 5 movies. Which will make the second addition of the year. Though this one wasn't produced this year. And I think it's probably old news. I don't even care.

The Top 5 Movies-Of-Eternal-Greatness excluding the mystery film?
1. Little Miss Sunshine (it being the other addition of this year)
2. Almost Famous
3. Amelie
4. High Fidelity
5. youuu'll see

and eternal Hon. Ments: What About Bob annnd Our good friends at the Empire.

hoooow many times have I written this exact post do you think? i'm going to go with at least 7.

3 comments:

from mel said...

eternal sunshine of the spotless mind?

or dumb and dumber.
quite a toss up.
...or Lord of the Ring.
if you say Garden State...well...

you'd still be a CP.

watched Almost Famous the other night with one who's never seen it before. he loved it. made me miss you guys, badly. he says he's heard this version that goes, "hold me closer tony danza." i said---"you STOP it right there. we don't mock that song." :)

miss you.

mel

Christy Childers said...

iiii just saw almost famous this summer... for the FIRST time. yes.
i also made a top 5 not long ago. it was something like:
amelie
garden state
return to me
motorcycle diaries
& high fidelity.

Christy Childers said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.