Monday, October 16, 2006

i almost forgot...

it finally happened today. And it just about killed me. And not reeally in the 'killed me because it was spectacular' holden caufield way. Moreso, almost killed me because all I wanted in the whole world was to just die.

So. I'm walking out of the University of Winnipeg, this person comes up to me...

"Hey, aren't you 'kick-me-in-the-face-space"?

"ahhh..(starts laughing and getting awkard) yip."

prooobably most awkward and just generally painful encounter of my university career. Little tip: if you want someone to think you're not a loser, maaaybe don't let them know you spend all your time checking people out on myspace. ohhh geez.


...for those of you that haven't met. this is jody. she kills me in that great, unbelievable way. and get THIS, she's a member of the VLC. whaaaa?

3 comments:

Sharelle said...

My starbucks is getting like that. We talk to each other all night at work and then 1 hour later, i get a comment on my myspace from them:
"i put that picnic set on hold for you"
what the???
myspace, what a strange thing. i don't even get it.

Kristina said...

first off.
Holy shit Jody. [Bon, you definitely need to get in on that situation - you know what I mean]
Secondly, to recognize someone around campus from myspace, pretty sad, but to reference someone around campus, by their myspace name...I'll run the bathwater, you get the blades.

Sharelle said...

okay sorry to communicate on the ol' blog, but i just have to say...
janzen..
i read your post today, and laughed so hard i just about fell off my chair...
in class.
i literally could not stop laughing.
thank you.