Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Update from the GD...

welllll I just finished saying to my good friend Kristina that I think Good Rocky has lapsed on the old revival scene and may need to take a little trip I like to call death, on account of never being updated or posted upon or something else fancy.

Prettty much, I'm living at the old Gord Downie Suite in the fair town of Winnipeg with a young girl I like to call Kristina. Pretty stinking funny but I think we've both agreed the honeymoon is over. And I'm a little self concious about the fact that I think everyone in our building thinks we're lesbians...

School, school. weeeelll. my World Religions prof hates my freaking guts. Pretty much if looks could kill, I'd have died about 10 times by now. So that's great and I have a test tomorrow I should be studying for. And I wussed out on the Philosophy front because here's the thing, it's just not worth 3 months of my life to discuss with a bunch of pretentious nutjobs whether or not my chair exists. Sorry. It sounds harsh and arrogant, but it's the truth.

Annnnd biggest news of all, the church that's just down the block from The Gord Downie, St. Margaret's Anglican Church, stinking phenomenol. I mean really. I shouldn't write about it now, my honesty is not at it's height and I'll either embellish or omit details...both tragic. So let's just call that something to look forward to.

But yesterday, someone asked me for the time and after I didn't have it but took a guess they said "cheers" thaaaaat brought me back let me tell you.

3 comments:

Jesse said...

Pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!we need pictures of the gord downie. please.....do it or.....i'll kill you

Sharelle said...

i for one DO read the blog. and i still can't honestly believe that you guys live together. it feels like its not even possible. but it is, and i love that. *sorry that all made no sense, posting it anyway*

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
payroll newsletters in email marketing 2001 lancer body kit mortgage northern rock Email filter junk outlook http://www.advance-cash-loan.info/Bloomberg_mortgage.html canon digital cameras http://www.stationeryset.info/mortgage-cmpaniesbucks-countypa-.html mortgate equity Total mortgage protection Home mortgage refinancing watauga75 How big does a penis half too be What causes a vitamin d deficiency timeshare sale Capital first mortgage co lipitor atorvastatin calcium warnings and side effects Mastercard stolen Johnny walkins chrysler dealership mortgages best Blackjack gum game History of online gambling