Monday, September 19, 2005

Big News...

Sooo, I was trying to get a picture for this bad boy...buuut I can't figure it out. As a result, I'm assuming all of 2 very bored individuals may actually read this. The good news is it's nothing important. Really, it's just a couple questions:
1/ has anyone (and spiro I'm really looking in your direction here since he's from Seattle) heard of Josh Ottum? Or is it just me that's really behind the times? I'd just like to say I think this character has some potential.

2/ if you haven't yet, you need to go research a guitar player from Michigan named Willy Porter. Quite possibly the best concert I've ever been to. Not even kidding. He's on tour right now so if you get the chance go see him.

annnd question of the day: Why aren't I doing homework right now?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you aint doin hwk cos your a waster ...?