Wednesday, April 01, 2009

fun with bon & cal

Yesterday, I realized that when I get asked "so, how's married life?" I feel a little like a squirrel shitting pine-cones: not quite sure what to do. Today I realized that I have an answer. For Caleb and I, married life has so far been things like this:

Bonnie: "you know when places have those big hand drying towels in the bathroom that go around in a loop?"

Caleb: "yea"

Bonnie: "I always feel like I'm drying my hands on some guys underpants."

Caleb: "...well..you might be."

.......... ........... ........... .. . . .

(Bonnie & Caleb are trying to cross a busy street...on foot)

Bonnie: "whoa, I really double clutched it there."

Caleb rolls his eyes: "yes you did..do you think you're going to make it?"

Bonnie: "Hey, if I'm an idiot and you married me, what does that make you?"

........ ........ . . . ...... . .. .
(bonnie & Caleb are walking to the grocery store, arm in arm)

Bonnie: (finishes pretending to be blind) "hey, wait, I'm going to pretend to be more things." (followed by staring straight ahead and not saying anything...that is, pretending to be deaf.)

Caleb: "I'm going to *#(@! and *#*% into @*(&#@ "

Bonnie: "Are you pretending to have Tourette Syndrome?"

Caleb: "No, I'm pretending you're deaf."

3 comments:

Spiro said...

lol.

from mel said...

hahahahaha.

i love it that you guys pretend to be blind.

i miss you.

Kristina said...

it sounds GOOD. married life that is. love you both.
k.