Tuesday, June 13, 2006

the only place I really want to be right now...

is Berlin. In a big way. Let me tell you a little story called Brazil v. Croatia and i have a feeling my face would be red and white. I've got this thing for the underdog. Underdogs and patrol vests, i just can't help myself. Let me tell you another little story called the World Cup and some fresh espresso and I thought i died for a minute.

More choked than ever before. Why? It's a little after half time, Brazil leading 1 nothing, and i have to go to work. AND i really feel a Croatian goal coming on...could just be wishful thinking, nevertheless, I wish i started at 5.

Oh and think about this. The next time you're watching a world cup game, notice the security gaurds who have to face the crowd. Can you fricking imagine.

Strangest 'compliment'(?) of my life: Evan Dowling "Bonnie, I always identify you with Gywenth Paltrow's character in the Royal Tennenbaums. You know, she smoked for 22 years and noone knew. That reminds me of you." Classic.

doesn't that look like a volleyball?

5 comments:

aejrussin said...

i wouldve called them 'pinnies' instead of patrol vests...

annie said...

i'd say it's a volleyball.

Spiro said...

let me just say, since I am from the states, i'm definitely rooting for the u.s. however, did anyone see ghana vs. czech? oh my gosh! ghana was smokin! after that game i want them to win it all.

anyone remember the intense guy at the cape from ghana. man, what was his name? paul? somthing like that. intense i tell you, intense.

good call with the guards. sucks to be them-- especially when germany plays.

Anonymous said...

What a great site
disney golf club covers health insurance how to incorporate web site design promotion libya car alarm schematics breast augmentation board certified wisconsin cheap phentermine yellow for you law offices intucson

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Trashy dresses Free spam gaurd and pop up blocker http://www.zyban-5.info/state-farm-insurance-employees.html Dallas canon camcorder jumgo asses Apache command server web Free craps information information used fossil watches http://www.thebestcellulitecreams.info/Cellulitis-self-treatment.html Valtrex dosage while having an outbreak http://www.order-phentermine-9.info/peugeot607v6.html Baccarat rgles Lycoming county job center bird earring tweety Microsoft it training Free hair loss shampoos