Monday, May 08, 2006

wellll... for someone who a mere month ago was talking about how much she hated blogging, and I still find a deep, deep loathing at the thought, I find Good Rocky's getting alot of action lately. (unlike the author...).

First of all, there is some small creature dying either in or near my house because I can hear it's squealings but I am preeettty much paralyzed with fear and being grossed out. And I've now just worked up enough balls to go turn the light on outside and see what's happening. Annnnd sure enough there's a half mauled rabbit on our doorstep. Fricking cat. Now the dilemma. Do you let the cat finish her job orrr go smoke it with a shovel? I really apologize to all the very conciencious vegetarians out there but i CANNOT go and kill a rabbit right now, even though it seems like the humane thing to do....maaaybe sometimes people should just stay out of things.

Now. Very few have had the priveledge, only i don't think Kristina would call it a priveledge. But very few people have witnessed myself as I laugh myself to tears and sometimes, leeeet's all face it now, peeing. But today, my good brother evan, certainly had to endure stretch-face bonnie. And we noticed, or he articulated, rather, that I'm going through something of a face stage. We noticed this as we watched Dumb and Dumber, and Harry's getting the number from the woman at the gas station while his leg's on fire. The line is "just give me the damn number!" the face is priceless.

A few other things that've enduced fits of laughter. (inescapable and generally last 10-20 minutes):
-remembering playing tetherball with my 6' friend ashley, and I, some would say "slow" hand-eye coordination, generally played with my face.
-hearing about a friend, who worked at KFC for a brief period, dump a huge vat of used grease on his head in order to fight off some birds, and then had a 'wet-head' for a week.
-thinking about a bare ass in pantyhose (Aaaaa lot of these might only be funny to me...)
-hearing about a very organized, very clean girlfriend accidentally dumping a can of varnish onto her head and having to wash her hair with gasoline.
-there's a scene in the Dream Team where Micheal Keaton is telling that baseball guy he's going to have to go to jail for stealing that other guy's cupcake. ohhh man iiii can't breathe right now.

3 comments:

Kristina said...

if only i were there with you.
and i wish i was.

Spiro said...

oh man. oh man. oh man... playing with the face.

the tapered pant said...

spiro. were you mocking me?