Wednesday, October 12, 2005

iiii'm feeling chatty...

annnd there's noone here to chat with. Which is ironic because when I got home me and the k-dogg had to have a few moments of silence because i was being such a jerk. Funny how things work out, but i will say this, I figured a couple things out in the silence.

I also just thought I'd mention...I'm having a bit of a little Jerry Seinfeld moment. Today I kept noticing things that sort of just make me like life and I scribbled one onto the back of my binder and for the life of me I can't figure out what it says. side...something. I think i realized it right before my economics class. Which, let me just say, you know you thoroughly enjoy your prof when you bump into him on the street, exchange hellos and then giggle like a child for a solid 20 minutes thereafter...how did i get in to university?


Right, well, the purpose of this post is really to just say, happy ramadan! (what? probably not exactly a fitting statement, i must not be muslim.) and by happy ramadan i mean i needed an excuse to post this picture. Which is someone celebrating Ramadan.
(Ramadan, for those who are unaware, is the ninth month in the Muslim calander, during which Muhammed first received his revelations. Fasting, during this month, and enjoying a large feast at the end of the month, is considered a fitting way for remembering this event.)

So, i'm supposed to be studying for one freaking huge Art History test...i'm going to go do that now, I just wanted to say, that one of the things that made me like life today was this guy at UofW who has one of those wheely backpacks. Like a suitcase on wheels but it's his backpack. and I pass him everyday on the second floor and I always wonder how awkward it is to get on the elevator with that sucker.
Man, that's such a great picture. I can't believe I took it. which i didn't.

2 comments:

Sharelle said...

one hundred percent with ya on the wheely backpack. man those things are funny...saw a kid with one the other day. and i laughed. that was sure a good story...maybe i will tell it again.
or not.

Spiro said...

i miss your humour. come to seattle?