Thursday, August 25, 2005

guys, i hope someone enjoys this...

So, It was recently Bill and Heath's anniversary, and i put together a little photo-movie for them. I'd post the actual film strip buut i don't have a fricking clue how. Anyways, this little project meant I preeettty much spent the last few weeks laughing. And i thought i'd share some of the highlights. Little note to any of you who may come in contact with Bill or Heath, I'd just like to ask that we do not mention you've seen these pictures as Heath may very well kill me. And Bill too for that matter.


Start off with a classic. This is wee Heather...stillll making me weep tears of joy.



And another classic. I believe this was taken in spring of '78.



I don't think they were married yet. But friggen eh do I ever wish Bill had hung on to that shirt.


always knew she was a swinger...



I just thought this one was so classic of Evan...he's the kid in the pink jacket in front of Bill. And yes that's me behind him. Stellar boots I think...


IIII don't think I need to say a word. The glasses say it all really.


Ohhhh Bill. Wow. oh geez. Actually, funny story, this is in the park that me and miss Kirchina will be living across the street from. random...

.
little Bill on a trip to Saskatoon with his dad...hee sure looks impressed

Ok make sure to notice the tux...niiice bow tie. And the ruffles. unreal.

5 comments:

the tapered pant said...

i realize how lame it is to post a comment on your own blog but i don't feel like writing a whole new post for this BUT i just wanted to mention, that i came across all these really old pictures of my dad when he was a kid: FREaking Stand By Me in the flesh. Hilarious. I'll see what I can do.

Anonymous said...

i love it!

from mel said...

oh bon,

post 'em.
how special those are. its like sharing a little piece of you and your family. i absolutely love it. are there more of you as a wee lass?

i miss you so much it hurts.
melanie

from mel said...

another note,
i see so much of you in both of them. i find that freaking cool. my personal favourite? tossup between you and evan and your dad or the one with your parents on their wedding day.

classic. i love it.

Lori said...

Those are great pictures! I love looking through my parent's old pictures...It's quite entertaining!